At Full Spectrum, we prioritize providing high quality training and support to all of our staff to ensure that our staff are empowered to provide high quality therapy and work cohesively as a team. We understand that in order for our employees to be most effective as therapists, they must be provided with a positive work atmosphere. We strive to hire individuals who are passionate, energetic and can consistently “show-up” for their clients.
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance via Aflac (Short-term Disability, Critical Illness, Hospitalilzation, etc.)
- Paid Holidays (including one full week for both summer and winter break)
- PTO & Sick Time
- Paid CPR training, certification and re-certification
- Paid RBT training, certification and re-certification
- Paid Crisis Management training, certification and re-certification (We currently utilize QBS for Crisis management)
- For individuals enrolled in behavior analytic coursework and actively pursuing BCaBA or BCBA certifications, paid supervision will be provided.
Thank your for your interest in career with Full Spectrum! Please see our current openings below. Click the link for job description and find our application below.
- RBT (full & part time available)
- Occupational Therapist
- Art Therapist
- Physical Therapist